Monday 30 March 2020

New Beginnings




I started this blog way back but never had enough time to work on it. Although, since the recent events I thought I would try and get into my art a bit more and work on this blog sharing my makes.
I hope to run this blog along with my Facebook page, Twitter and you tube channel when time allows.
For now I am leaving you my latest make and hope to add more as and when.


A New Dawn

As I am missing my friends and family I have dedicated this to them all, in the hope that we will all be seeing each other again once this awful moment in time passes. Although, the World has changed and meeting others might well be different in the future, we have to think and feel possitive.
So I will say stay safe everyone and keep well.

Holly Molly 

29/4/2020









No comments:

Post a Comment