Saturday 2 May 2020

After the Rain



After the recent nice weather I had been able to go in my garden and get some fresh air in between being isolated and social distancing it was great to sit in the sun and enjoy the garden what was now turning from winter to spring. The blue bells have sprung and the lily of the valley it was so pretty.
Then rain came I understand we need the rain but it meant being locked inside again. Grey skies made the lockdown feel even more unbearable. But there was hope for the next day the Sun came up and the sky was so blue it had a magical feel to it. So I got to creating something in the memory.


After the Rain

Maybe brighter days were going to appear, alas a few hours later the rain returned but I had captured the happy moment and I felt better for it. We all have good and bad days but everytime I look at this picture I get the happy feeling again.

Stay Safe Keep Well

Holly Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment